A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single [person] contemplates it, bearing within [them] the image of a cathedral.
~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Who We Are
We’re Designpx (pronounced, Design Pixel, as in we design pixels), a small web design agency located in sunny Los Angeles, California.
Being small doesn’t mean we do small things, it means we have the ability to give you the attention to detail and personal service that you and/or your business needs to thrive online.
It means that our services are focused, our tools are meticulously researched and unlike larger agencies, we focus on a handfull of clients per month instead of whomever comes our way—you’ll never get lost in the shuffle.
What We Can Do For You
Whether you are an individual or a small business, we provide everything you need to use the web as your launchpad for success — however you measure it.
We specialize in:
- Custom website design and development
- WordPress child themes, skins and mods (Thesis, Genesis, WooThemes)
- PSD to WordPress
- Thesis Theme design (DoubleMule certified Thesis developer)
- Ecommerce websites
- Membership websites
- SEO copywriting, email marketing, WordPress training and more…
How We Do It
We build everything we do atop open-source web software called WordPress. Not only is WordPress a fantastic blogging tool, but it is a complete content management system (CMS).
That means updating your your entire site is a breeze — no more hiring a web developer every time you need to add or change something.
And, to keep you up-to-date on the latest news, tips and tutorials regarding WordPress, you can view our WordPress blog.
Top 10 most popular posts:
- Creating Short Amazon Affiliate Links (AMZN.COM)
- Add Facebook Open Graph Protocol Meta Tags to WordPress
- Customize the WordPress Tag Cloud Widget
- Create a Facebook App ID For XFBML (and HTML5) Social Plugins
- How To Use rel=“author” and rel=“me” in WordPress
- Premise Plugin Review
- Add Custom Post Types to Author Archive Page
- How to Add Bitly Custom Short Links to WordPress Posts
- Soliloquy (jQuery Slider) Plugin Review