Licenses and Copyright
Designpx by Jason Manheim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Based on a work at designpx.com.
This means you are free to share, to copy, distribute and transmit the work, under the following conditions:
- Attribution: You must attribute the work to the original author and provide a followed link back to the original article.
- Noncommercial: You may NOT use this work for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works: You may NOT alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- Waiver: Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Notice: For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
Your fair use, moral and other rights are in no way affected by the above.
License For Code Examples
All code samples on this website are, unless otherwise noted, licensed under an MIT license:
Copyright © 2016, Jason Manheim
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.