WooThemes Canvas for WordPress
WooThemes Canvas for WordPress is a fantastic starter theme built upon the WooFramework. It is highly customizable and allows us (your designer and developer) to design your site a countless number of ways. We can provide advanced features, functionality and options with ease. The framework is not a theme itself, but a foundation for developing efficient, manageable, and highly optimized WordPress themes.
Why Use WooThemes Canvas?
- Customizable – Canvas let’s you customize almost every design element including typography and style. There are over 100 options.
- Supports Google Fonts – The era of web-safe fonts is at an end. Canvas features all font selections from the Google Font Directory.
- Custom Widgets, Layouts and Design Options – Canvas has 2 widgetized sidebar areas and 4 in the footer. These include Woo Tabs, Flickr, Twitter, Adspace and Search. You can also specify a different layout per post or page (6 in all).
- Custom Shortcodes – The WooFramework includes custom shortcodes that allow you to easily add elements to pages and posts (buttons, boxes, columns, social buttons, etc.).
- Sidebar Manager – The WooFramework allows you to replace the site-wide sidebar/footer widgets with custom choices on individual posts and pages.
- Search Engine Optimization Options – There are built-in SEO options included in the WooFramework. No need for extra SEO plugins.
Designpx + WooThemes Canvas
WooThemes Canvas is incredibly versatile. We love doing PSD to WooThemes child theme coding conversions. Do you need a custom Canvas blog designed, a website using Canvas and WordPress as a back-end, some customizations on an install of Canvas you already own? We can do it all.